Sunday, August 27, 2017

Sweetheart, I do not care about separation



I sat alone in my room

Spend your distant spectrum with my unit

I try to forget my love and face

I try to forget the feeling of my west

When I think of you, my heart is unable to throb


The earth stops rotating

Birds can not fly

Look at the moon and see him Hiran

Ask me are you a lover ?????????

I hope for him with two eyes

Skip the answer with tears

I'm in love......



He said, "I did not grieve.

The tears come back, but my love chooses separation


I love her so how can I feel comfortable and reassured

The moon sighed and said to me as he looked at my confused eyes

I will recommend you, lover, some commandments

Who did not you from the beginning

You will not have it in the end

It started the story and ended it

And you got out of that story



And he will be patient with his parting, even though your torment will last

And considered it a memorial with the days will be gone

Hear my words and do what I say

I answered him but she loves my life and my heart love her fascinated

I know you are a human being

How much I love her how much I love her affectionate heart

How did the prisoner of those eyes take place?

I missed her madness

I have more precious than pearls

More precious than my heart and my age but more than you imagine

On my smile and my tears



Aikon fateful love

Separation, surgery, pain and tears of the eyes

He answered me at the top of his voice destroying all my sleep

Do not understand her heart for you, it will never be

She smiled an innocent smile that made her way through tears

Excuse me, the lover in the sea of ​​his love wrestles with waves of oblivion madly

I'm from then what do I have ???????????

The memory of a man with her lost love is buried