Saturday, December 24, 2016

Citations Nizar Qabbani about love




Abosrna Love is like a cloud .. eliminates the place of birth, residence .. eliminates eliminates years
of schooling. - Nizar Qabbani

 






I want to love you, madam at a time when love has become disabled. - Nizar Qabbani
   
I do not ask for an explanation, what love was killed only explanation .. I adore my memory and, in the extreme cases of anesthesia. - Nizar Qabbani
   
Taaodney your memory every eve .. The Leafs thought when you think about, and the surgeons refuse to include her lips .. as if the surgeon does not Ttakther love, I love you! I have no explanation for Sabota .. I explain why? The passion does not explain. - Nizar Qabbani
   
Are all women in the world but I love them I live, I live like I did not know from before love. - Nizar Qabbani
   
If I know that love is very serious what you like, if I know that the sea is very deep set sail, if I know My conclusion what you started with. - Nizar Qabbani
   
Rahila ask you! For the good of this love my darling, and given the choice, ask you Rahila .. right of our anniversary Gallet was on both of us, truly love gorgeous still a decree Bmqltena, is still engraved on our hands, the right of what I wrote to the letters, rest and love on my hair on my hand, right our memories and our love for the beautiful and Aptsamna, right sweeter story of love in our time, ask Rahila. - Nizar Qabbani



  
I Khertk Fajtari between death or on my chest above my poetry books? Recruit love or Allahab Fjbn not CHOOSE .. There is no middle ground between heaven and hell .. Throw complete paperwork and Sordy for any decision, tell Anfla .. .. .. Anfjra Do not stand like a screw .. can never be kept like the straw in the rain SELECT deal between the two and the most violent Okdara .. cumbersome you and scared and very long my career, Gaussi in the sea or a bitch is not a sea of ​​non-revolving, love the face of major, sailing against the tide .. solid agony and tears and the departure of the satellites .. kill me Jpennek woman, having fun behind a curtain .. I do not believe in love does not carry cranky revolutionaries, do not break all the walls, not the hurricane hits like .. Oh if love Ablni, Iqlni like a hurricane .. I Khertk Fajtari between death or on my chest above my poetry books, There is no middle ground between heaven and hell. - Nizar Qabbani



  
Everything is possible, it will come to love in the schedule. - Nizar Qabbani
   
The image of the poet printed in the imagination of the people, is the fairy picture of a person possesses unlimited power to love, and has a heart auscultate to love the whole world. - Nizar Qabbani